KG Kitchen Bar is the place where you will always find fresh, flavorful comfort food that feels right at home in this culinary hot spot. Chef Kevin Gaudreau brings to the neighborhood a new take on local dishes.
join kg royalty
Want to be rewarded for your loyalty? Sign up for KG Royalty and you'll earn a $25 credit for every $250 you spend--whether dining in or taking out! Other perks include 10% off all bottled wine purchases and early access to special events.
Our Martinis are among the most creative and delicious in Rhode Island. When you sit at our bar, don’t be shy about trying our signature drinks such as the barrel-aged Manhattan and the fantastic Hope Street Diablo.
Who We Are
KG Kitchen Bar remains a trendy but hearty place to eat, drink and have a good time. We strive to remain your favorite neighborhood restaurant when looking for a casual night, with great food and a drink.
A note on new safety procedures:
Welcome back! We are excited to see you again. Please note that we have adopted new policies to comply with government reopening guidelines. We appreciate your patience as we navigate through this together.
What we're asking of you:
- Please wear a mask if you are unvaccinated when moving around the restaurant and when interacting with staff. If you don't have one, we will provide you with a disposable mask
- Adhere to social distancing guidelines whenever possible
- Please self-screen. As much as we love you, if you have any symptoms, have knowingly been exposed to someone with COVID-19, or have recently traveled to a place with an active virus hotspot or stay-at-home order, please go home and come back to see us another time
What we're doing:
- Health screening all employees each time they come to work
- As required by the health department, collecting the name and phone number of one guest from each party that spends at least 15 minutes in the restaurant
- Wearing face masks and washing our hands every time we've touched something touched by a guest
- Routine, scheduled disinfecting of all common touch points (such as door knobs, handrails, faucet handles)
- Disinfecting table surfaces, chairs, and pens between guests
- Offering multiple hand-sanitizing stations
- Encouraging curbside delivery for take-out orders
Little Something about who we are
Chef Kevin Gaudreau, the owner of KG Kitchen Bar, is a nationally recognized, award-winning culinary artist from Jamestown, Rhode Island, who honed his expertise in some of the most famous restaurants in New York City, including The Atlantic Grill, the Blue Water Grill, and Ruby Foo's.
In 2011, Kevin appeared on Season 1 of the Bravo Network's “Rocco’s Dinner Party” program, where he was named Grand Champion for his signature dish, “shrimp and grit,” lauded by host Rocco Dispirito as “a very solid meal which can drive crowds at a large restaurant."
Dispirito's statement aptly describes Chef Kevin’s entire approach to cooking. Chef Kevin knows how to fill a restaurant without compromising the high quality of every dish, ensuring that each guest feels the thoughtfulness and passion that goes into preparing the food.