Want to be rewarded for your loyalty? Sign up for KG Royalty and you'll earn a $25 credit for every $250 you spend--whether dining in or taking out! Other perks include 10% off all bottled wine purchases and early access to special events.
Updates on the state mandated "pause":
Though the bar may be closed, the restaurant is open for dine in and take out for dinner Wednesdays through Sundays, from 4-9, and serving brunch Saturdays and Sundays, from 10-2. we'll be closed on Mondays and Tuesdays for the duration of the "Pause."
Since capacity is severely limited, we are asking parties of 2 to limit their visit to 90 minutes, and 2 hours for parties of 3 or more.
A note on new safety procedures:
Welcome back! We are excited to see you again. Please note that we have adopted new policies to comply with government reopening guidelines. We appreciate your patience as we navigate through this together.
What we're asking of you:
- Reservations are strongly encouraged. Whether or not you have a reservation, only one party is allowed to be at the host desk at a time. Please wait outside until the entrance has cleared
- To help us manage reduced capacity, please limit your dining experience to 90 minutes for parties of 2 and 2 hours for parties of 3 or more
- Please wear a mask when moving around the restaurant and when interacting with staff. If you don't have one, we will provide you with a disposable mask
- Adhere to social distancing guidelines whenever possible
- Please self-screen. As much as we love you, if you have any symptoms, have knowingly been exposed to someone with COVID-19, or have recently traveled to a place with an active virus hotspot or stay-at-home order, please go home and come back to see us another time
What we're doing:
- Health screening all employees each time they come to work
- As required by the health department, collecting the name and phone number of one guest from each party that spends at least 15 minutes in the restaurant
- Wearing face masks and washing our hands every time we've touched something touched by a guest
- Routine, scheduled disinfecting of all common touch points (such as door knobs, handrails, faucet handles)
- Disinfecting table surfaces, chairs, and pens between guests
- Offering multiple hand-sanitizing stations
- Encouraging curbside delivery for take-out orders
- Limiting indoor dining to 33% capacity and maintaining 8' spacing between all tables (in and out)
Little Something about who we are
Chef Kevin Gaudreau, the owner of KG Kitchen Bar, is a nationally recognized, award-winning culinary artist from Jamestown, Rhode Island, who honed his expertise in some of the most famous restaurants in New York City, including The Atlantic Grill, the Blue Water Grill, and Ruby Foo's.
In 2011, Kevin appeared on Season 1 of the Bravo Network's “Rocco’s Dinner Party” program, where he was named Grand Champion for his signature dish, “shrimp and grit,” lauded by host Rocco Dispirito as “a very solid meal which can drive crowds at a large restaurant."
Dispirito's statement aptly describes Chef Kevin’s entire approach to cooking. Chef Kevin knows how to fill a restaurant without compromising the high quality of every dish, ensuring that each guest feels the thoughtfulness and passion that goes into preparing the food.